Bro this is a fucking awesome game. Been playing it for hours now. Keep working on it!
- Better unit selection: make it so units are selected when even barely inside the selection square, i'm pretty sure that it only selects them if you select the center, feels kind of unresponsive that way.
- Better combat: It would be cool if right clicking on a unit would make other units continually attack them instead of having to make them push every time the enemy unit gets away.
- Better graphics: The graphics are too simplistic lol. I get that you are going for a historia civilis feel, but he gets away with is because he has cool stories and shit. I do art, so if you need any help, just hit me up :)
- More units: Add a few more units. Chariots, Macedonian phalanx with longer spikes that slows the enemy, Light and heavy cavalry, etc.
- Factions: Self explanatory. Spice it up by adding Rome, Macedon, Persia, Gaul, etc. Each faction should have different units, like persian immortals, roman legionnaires, macedonian companion cavalry, etc. It would add a ton more interest and replayability.